Saturday 28 May 2016

"I Still Miss You"....The story

Hi all,

I just wanted to take a brief moment to say thanks for the feedback on the charity single "I Still Miss You". The support for the single has been greater than I could have ever imagined.

"I Still Miss You" was written & recorded at Attic Studios in London, in May 2015; with the producer 'Oliver Radio'. The song was written from the perspective of someone who has lost a person close to them. 

Nothing was really done with the song for a while, but after the single "London City", we decided to put "I Still Miss You" out as the next single.

The Official music video for the single was filmed by 'Thirsty Videos', at the 'Residential Studios' facility in London.

Because of the message within the song, I wanted the single to be a charity single, so I then spoke with the "Balls to Cancer" charity, about donating all of the proceeds from the single to their charity, which they gracefully accepted. They are a great charity, who's website can be found at www.ballstocancer.com.

If you haven't purchased the single already, please do. The single is available for pre-order NOW & will be available on all digital outlets from Monday, 20th June 2016.

The official music video can be viewed at https://youtu.be/F4xVzdh4E48.

I'm also currently doing a radio tour to promote the single. All details of this can be found on my official website at www.markanthonymusic.net.

Thanks all. Have a great day :-)

Mark A   






No comments:

Post a Comment